Gift Voucher for Mystery Weekend Getaway Packages (Without Flights)
$359.00 – $1,398.00
Gift Voucher for Your Mystery Weekend Getaway (Without Flights)
A Mystery Weekend Getaways Gift Voucher is an ideal gift.
For those thinking of buying a Mystery Day Trip or Mystery Weekend Getaway as a gift for a loved one, friend, business associate of staff member we recommend you consider our gift voucher. Mystery Weekend Getaways Gift Vouchers make an ideal gift when the travel dates are not known the Gift Voucher can be for a specific amount. By giving a gift voucher the receiver then chooses a date that suits them. The voucher is valid for 3 years, so there is plenty of time to redeem it.
Complete the Gift Voucher Booking Form and submit. Once your payment is received a gift voucher code will be manually created & forwarded to your nominated email address and/or emailed direct to the recipient. You can then print the voucher to give to the recipient yourself or have it sent direct to the recipient via email.
Use the order notes to request unique voucher codes to be used, e g “Happy 10th anniversary”, “I love you Dillian” etc
- Your Accommodation will be in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Newcastle or Sydney.
- You can choose a Mystery Weekend Getaway for one, two, three or four nights.
- Twin Share Delux (4 star) or Superior (5 star) accommodation as selected
- Each destination offers its own charm, character, attractions and activities.
- We will provide tourist information regarding your mystery destination, although you are under no obligation to do or visit anything in particular, the choice of your activities is completely yours
- If travelling alone a Single Supplement is payable
- Detailed itinerary
- Destination information about your mystery destination
|How many nights would you like?|
1 Night Package, 2 Night Package, 3 Night Package, 4 Night Package
|Number of guests travelling|
1 (additional $160), 2
|What is the reason for your Mystery Weekend Getaway Gift Voucher?|
Anniversary, Birthday, Honeymoon, Just because
|Where did you hear about Mystery Weekend Getaways?|
Facebook, Friend, Google, Other